Photo by : Michael Deppisch.
• Learned more from experience than his fancy photography degree.
• Likes his cappacinos dry.
• Married Gretchen. They're having a baby - their first baby. (update a girl)
• Has four blue zip-up sweatshirts and is always thinking of buying another.
• Doesn't take naps.
• Gets his kicks capturing moments that everyone else misses.
• Sweats a lot, but loves summer anyway.
• Has a collection of sunglasses most people would die for - seriously, like 25 pairs.
• Has a dog, Myla, who is more like a person and less like an animal.
• Loves getting rental cars with satelite radio - 60's and 70's music is his guilty pleasure.
• Finds his way anywhere with his supernatural sense of direction. If you get lost, call him.
• Is a foodie. Knows which restaurants to go to, what to order, and could probably make the dishes himself - he cooks.
• Everything he touches turns to pretty.
Rich is based in Nashville TN.
Chad McClaron is a fellow photog here in Nashville. They are getting married this summer in Sheboygan WI. I can’t wait for them and I can’t wait to say I am headed to Sheboygan to shoot the wedding. You can check out his work here. It will be the first wedding of mine to shoot of a photographers own. I am sure it will be fine at least Chad can by my assistant if I need a hand.
Chads work if you missed it in the post – http://www.cwmphoto.com/